Monday, April 29, 2013

Different Roles I Play



We play different role in a different time and situation. Some of them are good and some of them are not as expected. So just like other people I too have some role which I play every day in my life such as a son, good brother, student and a faithful friend. I am going to explain each of these in details so let’s start with son.

I clearly remember that day. It was the morning of January 21st 1998. My mother woke me up and told me to get ready. I had no idea why am I getting ready. She keeps saying me to do it fast because we were already late.  I asked her where are we going then she said, “You like surprises don’t you sweetie” and I said yes, “then you better hurry” she replied. I thought we were going to the grandpa’s house because it’s been a while since I saw him last. I got dressed and then she took me to a place. When I saw it first I was totally confused so I said, “I thought we were going to the grandpa’s house, I like it there” then she smiled at me, kissed me on my both chick and said “You will like this too”. Later that day I realized that it was the first day of my school life.

Another part which I play every day of life is brother. It was first semester in Islington College. Since this college has no particular dress for the student, I needed some extra shopping. I went with my mother for it. My mother brought me some cloth mostly casual type. I wanted to have one extra t-shirt with the John Lennon’s (member of American music band ‘The Beatles’) print on it. I asked her for it because I have been quite good fan of him. She immediately refuses it because according to her I did enough shopping. When I realize that there’s no other way to convinced her, I decided to request it to my sister (elder sister). When I asked her, she agreed to buy that for me but in only one condition. That condition was that I had to get ‘A’ grade in at least of my two modules. Since I had no other choice I decided to go along. At the end of the semester I got three ‘A’ and as she promised she brought me that t-shirt.
Besides these two roles there is another character which is a part of my everyday life and that is student. It was my second semester in extended program at Islington College. In that semester I had to study four modules, one of them was Computer Programming. I’ve been waiting to study this course since the day I joined Islington. It was also one of the reasons to choose computing. I spent more time on this module than other three. I knew that other three are also very important in order to get scholarship but I couldn’t do that. I try to do that but my mind was more attracted to the way of writing that piece of computer code. I finished every exams in time, submitted every assignment in time and because of these actions I was so sure that I will definitely get ‘A’. The result was “B” which was contrary to my expectations.
I would like to conclude my blog with some points. First, I write about these role doesn’t mean I don’t play other role in my life. If I have to write about the roles which I play everyday in my life other than this them=n I will definitely in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment