Monday, March 18, 2013

Personality Test

          In the tutorial class, I have given a personality text through a website called www.41q.com . It was quit interesting. Most of the result from that test was true. Here are the result:

Your personality type: "Good-natured Realist"

Quiet, kind and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other’s feelings. Interested in serving others. 

Careers that could fit you include:

Interior decorators, designers, nurses, administrators, managers, secretaries, child care/early childhood development, social work, counselors, paralegals, clergy, office managers, shopkeepers, bookkeepers, homemakers, gardeners, clerical supervisors, curators, family practice physicians, health service workers, librarians, medical technologists, typists.





Renowned persons with similar personality types:

  • Alfred Tennyson, poet
  • Barbara Bush, American first lady
  • Jimmy Stewart, actor
  • Kristi Yamaguchi, figure skater
  • Louisa May Alcott, novelist
  • Michael Caine, actor
  • Mother Theresa, missionary nun
  • Mary I, queen of England
  • Robert E. Lee, army officer
  • William Howard Taft, American president

          I was so amazed when I see the result of my personality test which I have given in www.41q.com because the result was true. Every line was true. I am kind and conscientious and I do like quiet environment. I cannot think properly in noisy places. Most of the time I feel like I am depending on someone or something but I want to change it and become independent one because the people are not going to be there to watch my every step for my entire life, so this one is hard truth for me. Except this one, I am happy with other point like, I do like to put other’s need first, I do like my tradition, I do like serving people, extremely perceptive of other’s feeling etc.



          Again I was amazed after going through every option which is fit for my career according to this website except I was happy before but I am not here. I join Islington to become a successful computer programmer but the option I am looking for is not on the list. All the plans I make, all dream I dreamed about being good and successful programmer is gone. I never thought that am fit to become social worker, nurses or something like that even though part of me like it but not that much to make it actually happen. It is quite surprising for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment